Powered By Blogger

Saturday 4 June 2011

Day 35 - "some things will always stay the same..."

Feeling all a little raw and vulnerable today. Some of it is probably related to a slight flare up, and much of it to imminent travel plans. I love traveling, but I also get nervous about all the transitional moments it entails, about leaving my hearth, especially when traveling alone. I am also jittery about seeing my mom for the first time since top surgery. I have a lot to get done, and I want to fully enjoy being present to this full weekend of events, friends, catching up with work and preparing for the journey ahead. Both/and, my favorite, challenging and most comfortable place to be! I don't feel very coherent in my thoughts today, so I am just going to stop here and share my soundtrack for the day.

No comments: